5x views with Google My Business Listing
It’s true. The average Google My Business listing that has been well-maintained with Google My Business gets 5X more views than listings which haven’t been claimed by their owners. Source: Google.
Users don’t simply look things up on the internet, they Google it. And it all starts with having a local business found on Google My Business. Through our unique relationship with Google, a Marketing Strategist can quickly verify and claim your Google My Business listing. If applicable, they’ll also connect your Google My Business Insights to the platform.
What are Google My Business Insights?
Google’s official definition of Insights is that it “focuses on how customers find your listing on Search and Maps, and what they do after they find it.” The Insights panel found within your GMB dashboard provides businesses owners with customer engagement data derived from their GMB listing. This data includes information like:
- How many views your listing had.
- How and where customers find your listings.
- The actions customers take on your listings.
- And other interactions customers have with your GMB listing.
Through this service, you will receive:
- Google My Business listing verified and claimed by a Marketing Strategist.
- Full ownership over your Google My Business listing.
- A connection of your Google My Business listing to the platform.
Note: there are a handful of restricted businesses that cannot be claimed with this service. This includes service area businesses, businesses with their Google My Business listing already claimed, and a list of 12 various types of businesses. Read our Listing Requirements brochure for more information. English language only.
- Customers are 2.7x more likely to consider a business reputable if they see a complete listing on Google Search and Maps. Businesses understand the importance of being found on Google, and this service brings them one step closer to getting discovered.
- Customers are 70% more likely to visit and are 50% more likely to consider purchasing from businesses with a complete listing. Not only will this service help your business get found, but should dramatically help increase store visits and sales.
- You receive regular reporting on the performance of your listing. This includes how many times consumers interact with their Knowledge Panel within search results.
- Claiming a Google My Business listing can be time-consuming and challenging. Typically, this process requires a physical postcard to be sent to your address with a unique PIN that verifies their location.
- Our service eliminates all of that hassle.
Managed Google Search Ads
Compliment a Google My Business listing with managed paid search ads.
Turn Google searches into website visitors for your business.
Based on keyword search, our team of digital advertising strategists will create targeted ads that will appear on Google search results Page. Ads can be customized to showcase business location, offers, and more. This is a fully managed service, so our team will do all the heavy lifting on your behalf.
Our team of strategists use industry-leading technologies including:
- Automated bid & budget management, which uses market-leading algorithms designed to help maximize your return on ad spend.
- Instant alerts combined with daily URL testing, to help us understand when we have errors and at-risk campaigns.
- A global estimator tool, which combines our proprietary technology with Google’s to provide clearer estimates.
- Google Analytics integration with UTM tags, which automatically helps us optimize your campaigns over periods of time.
We also take advantage of Google’s library of extensions to maximize conversions.
- Click-to-Call Extension: adds a call button next to the search result, driving qualified phone call leads directly to your business.
- Callout Extension: showcase additional information regarding your business/product/services.
- Location Extension: make it easy for your customers to get directions to their business.
Ready to have our team maximize your client’s Google Ads Search results?
- Superior awareness & exposure: We use the most advanced data-driven advertising technologies to promote your business to the right prospects on the world’s most popular search engine.
- Rest easy knowing your campaign is being fully managed by a Google Partner.
- Reporting: Real-time reporting through Advertising Intelligence. You will have access to campaign metrics like Clicks, CTR, Impressions, Average CPC etc.
Google My Business Posts
3 out of 4 online customers use a search engine to find a business, and 7 out of 10 online customers made a purchase from a business they found using a search engine. Source: Google.
It’s no secret: Google My Business has become a wildly important service for local businesses. Not only does a well maintained and regularly updated Google My Business listing improve SEO, but posting promotions and upcoming events will increase your customer engagement.
When a customer Googles a business, they typically look at hours of operation, location, website, and reviews. Posts that promote certain items or events for the business add to the value of having everything under the Google My Business listing; more to see, less to look for.
Through this service, the client will receive:
- Four custom developed posts published to their Google My Business listing over the course of one month.
- A monthly content call with a Marketing Strategist.
- Full ownership over their Google My Business listing.
- A connection of their Google My Business listing to the platform.
Note: Google My Business posts disappear after 7 days. As per guidelines from Google, these posts should be short with highly engaging images. No links, but will likely include a sentence or two. Google My Business posts should only be used on events or promotional items. This service is not available for business categories that belong to the lodging industry like hotels, motels, guest houses, and RV sites.
- Roughly 1 in 5 searches on Google are related to location. Additionally, nearly one-third of all mobile searches are related to location, and location-related mobile searches are growing 50% faster than all mobile searches. Google My Business posts not only appear in search results, but also on Google Maps. This is a massive opportunity for local businesses to promote their brand.
- Every month, there are over 5B searches on Google for restaurants, 5M for coffee shops, 1B for clothing stores, 600M for hair & beauty salons, 1B for banks and 3B for hotels. Posting to Google My Business gives a business the opportunity to stick out from the crowd.
- By connecting Google My Business with the platform, your client can receive regular reporting on the performance of their listing. This includes how many times consumers interact with their Knowledge Panel within search results.